The Club at Olde Cypress, a private club located in Southwest Florida, USA, has unveiled plans to carry out a major clubhouse renovation project beginning in the spring of 2025.
The multi-million-dollar project is scheduled to be complete by January 2026, with the 34,000-square-foot clubhouse set to add an additional 10,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor space, redefining the dining and social scene for members.
Claudine Léger-Wetzel, vice president of sales and marketing for club owner STOCK Development, said: “The clubhouse is the social pulse of our community, and this project will ensure it continues to be the place for our members to gather – whether they are having drink on the patio or they want to enjoy a fine dining experience – long into the future. The project reflects STOCK Development’s dedication to maintaining the exceptional standards members of The Club at Olde Cypress have long enjoyed.”
Among the highlights of the clubhouse development project are:
● The addition of a 2,500-square-foot covered bar and dining area on the first floor, allowing members to enjoy the beautiful Naples weather throughout the year.
● A new 2,000 square foot kitchen to support the casual and fine dining options Executive Chef Caesar Fernandez and his team serve daily.
● The clubhouse’s second floor will enjoy a dramatic expansion of its covered terrace and sun deck, highlighted by a new bar area.
● There will be a new Wine Cave and Private Dining area, featuring a redesigned kitchen entrance.
● The addition of a golf simulator and movie theatre experience.
Olde Cypress’ stunning PB Dye designed golf course will remain open throughout the project, as will the racquet sports and various social activities that are at the heart of the club’s popularity.