The Memphis Grizzlies (44-27) and the Houston Rockets (18-54) will hit the court at FedExForum in a matchup on Wednesday, March 22, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET on BSSE. The Grizzlies are big 13-point favorites in the game. The point total for the matchup is 227.
Grizzlies Vs Rockets Betting Odds
Not yet a DraftKings Sportsbook user? Sign up using our link and get a $50 bonus bet when you deposit, plus a deposit bonus!
Injury Report as of March 22
Grizzlies: Steven Adams: Out (Knee), Dillon Brooks: Out (Suspension), Brandon Clarke: Out (Achilles), Vince Williams Jr.: Out (Right Shoulder)
Rockets: Danny Green: Out (Trade Pending), John Wall: Out (Abdominal), Jae’Sean Tate: Out (Injury Management), Alperen Sengun: Out (Illness)
|Spread Pick||Grizzlies (-13)|
|Total Pick||Over (227)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Grizzlies Vs Rockets Stat Rankings
|Grizzlies Avg. (Rank)||Rockets Avg. (Rank)|
|116.0 (10th)||Points Scored||110.3 (29th)|
|112.1 (5th)||Points Allowed||118.1 (26th)|
|47.0 (2nd)||Rebounds||46.3 (4th)|
|12.4 (4th)||Off. Rebounds||13.2 (1st)|
|11.6 (18th)||3pt Made||10.6 (27th)|
|25.5 (11th)||Assists||22.3 (29th)|
|13.0 (10th)||Turnovers||15.7 (29th)|
Best Betting Site For Grizzlies vs Rockets
Grizzlies Key Players
|Jaren Jackson Jr.||54||17.7||6.6||0.9||1.0||3.1||1.5|
Rockets Key Players
|Kevin Porter Jr.||50||18.7||5.5||5.8||1.3||0.3||2.2|
|Jabari Smith Jr.||69||12.5||7.1||1.2||0.5||0.9||1.6|
|Kenyon Martin Jr.||72||12.3||5.6||1.5||0.5||0.3||0.8|
- The Grizzlies are 33-35-3 against the spread this year.
- Memphis doesn’t have a win ATS (0-1) as a 13-point favorite or greater this season.
- Out of 71 Grizzlies games so far this season, 30 have gone over the total.
- A total of 39 times so far this season, Memphis and its opponent have combined for more than 227 points.
- Grizzlies games average 228.1 total points per game this season, 1.1 points higher than the over/under for this matchup.
- The Rockets have 28 wins in 72 games against the spread this season.
- Houston has no wins ATS (0-3) as a 13-point underdog or greater this season.
- This season, 35 of the Rockets’ 72 games have hit the over.
- So far this season, 38 Houston’s games have featured more than 227 points scored.
- The average total points scored in Rockets games this year (227) is 1.4 points higher than the total for this matchup.
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.