On Saturday, Ben Shelton (No. 39 in the world) faces Adrian Mannarino (No. 62) in the Round of 64 of the Miami Open presented by Itau.
Shelton is favored over Mannarino for this match, with -175 odds against the underdog’s +150 in the Round of 64.
Tennis odds courtesy of Tipico Sportsbook. Odds updated Thursday at 10:37 PM ET. For a full list of sports betting odds, access USA TODAY Sports Betting Scores Odds Hub.
Adrian Mannarino vs. Ben Shelton: Matchup Info
- Tournament: Miami Open presented by Itau
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Saturday, March 25
- Court Surface: Hard
Catch the excitement and bet with Tipico!
Double Down, Ohio! Deposit $200, Get $250. Bet now! In Colorado and New Jersey, claim your 100% Deposit Match up to $250 now! 21+, see Tipico.com for Terms and Conditions.
Mannarino vs. Shelton Matchup Performance & Stats
- Mannarino is 22-17 on hard courts over the past year, with one tournament win.
- Mannarino has won 21.8% of his return games on hard courts over the past 12 months, and 80.2% of his service games.
- On hard courts over the past 12 months, Mannarino has converted 80 of 208 break points (38.5%).
- In his previous tournament (the BNP Paribas Open), Mannarino was beaten by Jannik Sinner 6-7, 4-6 on March 13, in the round of 32.
- Shelton hasn’t won a title on hard courts over the past year, registering a 9-9 match record on that surface.
- Shelton has 228 wins in 263 service games when playing on hard courts (86.7%), and 42 wins in 267 return games (15.7%).
- Shelton has won 39.0% of break points on hard courts (32 out of 82) to rank 194th.
- Shelton was eliminated in the round of 64 of his most recent tournament (the BNP Paribas Open) on March 11, when he went down 6-4, 4-6, 3-6 to Taylor Fritz.
Gannett may earn revenue from sports betting operators for audience referrals to betting services. Sports betting operators have no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See operator site for Terms and Conditions. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help is available. Call the National Council on Problem Gambling 24/7 at 1-800-GAMBLER. Must be 21 or older to gamble.