Emilio Nava (No. 182) will meet Taylor Fritz (No. 10) in the Round of 64 of the Miami Open presented by Itau on Friday, March 24.
Fritz is favored over Nava in this match, with -1400 odds compared to the underdog’s +750 in the Round of 64.
Tennis odds courtesy of Tipico Sportsbook. Odds updated Thursday at 6:42 AM ET. For a full list of sports betting odds, access USA TODAY Sports Betting Scores Odds Hub.
Taylor Fritz vs. Emilio Nava: Matchup Info
- Tournament: Miami Open presented by Itau
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Friday, March 24
- Court Surface: Hard
Catch the excitement and bet with Tipico!
Double Down, Ohio! Deposit $200, Get $250. Bet now! In Colorado and New Jersey, claim your 100% Deposit Match up to $250 now! 21+, see Tipico.com for Terms and Conditions.
Fritz vs. Nava Matchup Performance & Stats
- On hard courts over the past 12 months, Fritz has gone 30-13 and has won a pair of titles.
- On hard courts over the past 12 months, Fritz has won 23.9% of his return games and 84.9% of his service games.
- Fritz is 120th in break points won on hard courts over the past year, converting 120 of 300 (40.0%).
- Fritz was eliminated by Jannik Sinner short of the final (4-6, 6-4, 4-6) on March 16 in the quarterfinals of his previous tournament, the BNP Paribas Open.
- Nava has registered an 8-9 record in nine tournaments on hard courts over the past 12 months.
- Nava has a 73.0% winning percentage in service games on hard courts, and a 13.9% winning percentage in return games.
- On hard courts Nava is 269th in break point winning percentage (30.8%) after going 12-for-39.
- Nava was eliminated in the qualification final of his most recent tournament (the BNP Paribas Open) on March 7, when he lost 1-6, 6-7 to Maximilian Marterer.
Gannett may earn revenue from sports betting operators for audience referrals to betting services. Sports betting operators have no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See operator site for Terms and Conditions. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help is available. Call the National Council on Problem Gambling 24/7 at 1-800-GAMBLER. Must be 21 or older to gamble.