In the Round of 128 of the Miami Open presented by Itau on Thursday, Zizou Bergs (ranked No. 135) faces Thanasi Kokkinakis (No. 94).
Kokkinakis is the favorite (-575) against Bergs (+425) in this Round of 128 match.
Tennis odds courtesy of Tipico Sportsbook. Odds updated Wednesday at 2:41 PM ET. For a full list of sports betting odds, access USA TODAY Sports Betting Scores Odds Hub.
Thanasi Kokkinakis vs. Zizou Bergs: Matchup Info
- Tournament: Miami Open presented by Itau
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Thursday, March 23
- Court Surface: Hard
Catch the excitement and bet with Tipico!
Double Down, Ohio! Deposit $200, Get $250. Bet now! In Colorado and New Jersey, claim your 100% Deposit Match up to $250 now! 21+, see Tipico.com for Terms and Conditions.
Kokkinakis vs. Bergs Matchup Performance & Stats
- In 13 hard-court tournaments over the past year, Kokkinakis is 16-13 in matches.
- Kokkinakis has won 84.9% of his service games on hard courts and 16.6% of his return games over the past year.
- Kokkinakis has converted 29.9% of his break-point opportunities on hard courts (44 of 147) over the past year.
- Kokkinakis was eliminated by Carlos Alcaraz (3-6, 3-6) on March 11 in the round of 64 of his most recent tournament, the BNP Paribas Open.
- Bergs is 7-5 through five tournaments on hard courts over the past 12 months.
- Bergs is 81-for-97 in service games on hard courts (83.5%) and 27-for-98 in return games (27.6%).
- Bergs’ 25 break points won on 78 total break points on hard courts (32.1% win percentage) ranks 215th.
- In his last tournament (the Open 13 Provence) on February 20, Bergs went up against Stan Wawrinka in the round of 32 and was taken down 4-6, 7-6, 4-6.
Gannett may earn revenue from sports betting operators for audience referrals to betting services. Sports betting operators have no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See operator site for Terms and Conditions. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help is available. Call the National Council on Problem Gambling 24/7 at 1-800-GAMBLER. Must be 21 or older to gamble.