The Los Angeles Lakers (8-6) square off against the Utah Jazz (4-9) as 7.5-point favorites on Tuesday, November 21, 2023 at 10:00 PM ET on TNT and SportsNet LA. The matchup’s point total is set at 236.5.
Place your bets on any NBA matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Lakers vs. Jazz Odds & Info
Catch NBA action all season long on Fubo!
Check out the latest NBA odds and place your bets on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Lakers Betting Records & Stats
- Los Angeles’ 14 games this season have gone over this contest’s total of 236.5 points four times.
- Los Angeles has an average point total of 225.4 in its contests this year, 11.1 fewer points than this game’s over/under.
- The Lakers are 5-9-0 ATS this season.
- Los Angeles has entered the game as favorites 10 times this season and won seven of those games.
- Los Angeles has played as a favorite of -350 or more twice this season and won both games.
- The oddsmakers’ moneyline implies a 77.8% chance of a victory for the Lakers.
Looking for NBA tickets? Head to Ticketmaster today and see your team live!
Jazz Betting Records & Stats
- Utah has played eight games this season that finished with a combined score above 236.5 points.
- Utah has a 238.8-point average over/under in its outings this season, 2.3 more points than this game’s total.
- So far this season, Utah has compiled a 7-6-0 record against the spread.
- The Jazz have been victorious in two, or 18.2%, of the 11 contests they have been chosen as underdogs in this season.
- Utah has played as an underdog of +260 or more once this season and lost that game.
- The moneyline set for this matchup implies Utah has a 27.8% chance of walking away with the win.
Watch the NBA on Max with the B/R Sports Add-On
Lakers vs Jazz Additional Info
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Lakers vs. Jazz Over/Under Stats
||Games Over 236.5
||% of Games Over 236.5
||Combined Average PPG
||Average Opponent PPG
||Combined Average Opponent PPG
Additional Lakers Insights & Trends
- At home, Los Angeles owns a worse record against the spread (2-5-0) compared to its ATS record on the road (3-4-0).
- The 111.9 points per game the Lakers average are 10.1 fewer points than the Jazz give up (122).
- When Los Angeles scores more than 122 points, it is 2-1 against the spread and 2-1 overall.
Bet on this or any NBA matchup at BetMGM
Additional Jazz Insights & Trends
- Against the spread, Utah has been better at home (5-2-0) than on the road (2-4-0).
- The Jazz score an average of 116.8 points per game, only 3.2 more points than the 113.6 the Lakers allow to opponents.
- Utah is 6-2 against the spread and 4-4 overall when it scores more than 113.6 points.
Lakers vs. Jazz Betting Splits
Lakers and Jazz Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 7.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
Watch ESPN originals, The Last Dance and more NBA content on ESPN+!
Lakers vs. Jazz Point Insights
||Points Scored (PG)
||NBA Rank (PPG)
||ATS Record Scoring > AVG
||Overall Record Scoring > AVG
||Points Allowed (PG)
||NBA Rank (PAPG)
||ATS Record Allowing
||Overall Record Allowing
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.